Merry Christmas (a little late)

I wanted to wish you all a very Merry Christmas, even if it is a little late. Laurie and I are enjoying the cold weather here in San Antonio, where my sister and brother-in-law live. It's the first time we've visited and we are definitely enjoying ourselves! It's freezing here! We had a lovely Christmas at my sister's house, with Christmas brunch that lasted all day including turkey, stuffing, cinnamon rolls, vanilla sauce, pancakes, fruit, two kinds of quiche, apple pastries, and rum cake, etc... It was delicious and it was a really nice time with my family.

My sister is very, very pregnant right now, she has to be the most beautiful pregnant woman ever. She had a doc appt on Thursday and the doctor is a bit worried because she's showing the symptoms of preeclampsia. She is going into the hospital today to be induced, so if all goes as planned, tomorrow, I'm getting the best Christmas present of all - a newborn nephew! Please pray for her as this is her first and she's nervous. I am so happy and nervous for her, too!

We're heading out to church and a yarn store today before we see Jess and Donnie off to the hospital, then a night walk on the Riverwalk with all the lights! I'm looking forward to it!

Merry Christmas again!

0 comments:

Post a Comment