Bunny swap package arrives

Yesterday, the package from my bunny swap partner on Ravelry arrived! It was full of wonderful treats for me and the bunnies! For the bunnies, there was dried mango and bunny cookies and a nice big willow ball and a willow basket. Bennett has already nommed on the mango and played with his new willow ball (see pictures to follow). Ella also approved the mango even though she could only have a little bite. She's never been one for toys, but she did watch Bennett and I play with the ball from her little hay nest in the cage.

For me, the treats were many. First of all, some beautiful alpaca/corriedale from Spunky Eclectic in the colorway "Mandy", which is lovely and matched what I was wearing yesterday. I'm seriously thinking about having that fiber be my first spin on my Ladybug (which, btw, is scheduled to arrive Feb. 14!!!!!!). Also for me, although Laurie is contesting this, was a bar of whole hazelnut chocolate - oh yum! There was some good earth tea that sounds right up my alley and a little notebook and a packet of calender bookmarks that have orchids on them. A lovely smelling bar of lavender goat's milk soap arrived for me as well and last but not least, some adorable bunny themed stitch markers, which I absolutely LOVE! All and all, a lovely package - I hope my partner likes what she got as much as I love what was in mine. Laurie was there when I was opening everything and she kept commenting on how my partner sure knew what I liked, everything was perfect.

So here are the pictures:

The whole of the swap package!

Unbelievably cute bunny stitch markers!

And Bennett playing with his new willow ball:



"Mom, give me back my chew toy - NOW!"

Destruct - o - bunny strikes...


0 comments:

Post a Comment